PSFCU. Scholarship Program 2022 for College Students
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union I
February 22, 2022
The program aims at rewarding young and ambitious PSFCU members who require financial assistance during their college education.
The PSFCU Scholarship Program for college students constitutes a part of the overall PSFCU Scholarship Program. It is an autonomous PSFCU program geared towards both undergraduate and graduate students. Scholarship candidates must be PSFCU members and primary account holders at our Credit Union. They will be assessed by the Scholarship Committee, consisting of college teachers, based on their study results, extracurricular activities, and active involvement in Polish community organizations. Participation conditions, application forms and instructions are available below.
Program details and instructions:
- All applicants must be primary PSFCU members who opened their accounts prior to 01.01.2021
- Freshmen students (undergraduate) are not eligible
- PSFCU Scholarship may be obtained once at each stage of studies, e.g. one as a undergraduate and one as a graduate.
- Minimum GPA is 3.0
- Two letters of reference: one academic recommendation from a professor or instructor that has taught you in college/graduate school and can evaluate your academic performance at college/graduate school level. The second recommendation can be from a professor/ academic instructor, coach, work supervisor, extracurricular activity or community leader - anyone (other than a family member) whose opinion you feel will be relevant. The letters of reference should be submitted by March 7th, 2022. Please follow up with your referring professors that the letters of reccomendation have been submitted based on the instructions in the email received by them, after your application has been submitted.
- Scholarship winners will be required to present a proof of enrollment for the fall 2022 term before receiving their scholarship.
All required documents should be submitted/uploaded in the following format: last_name_first_name_file_name.pdf, eg. Kowalski_Jan_transcript.pdf; Kowalski_Jan_ACT.pdf
Please note: PSFCU employees are not eligible for the PSFCU Scholarship Program.
PLEASE NOTE! Applications must be filled online only. Each applicant will receive a verification number after the application is successfully submitted. Please keep this number for your records. The verification number is the only proof that the application was received by PSFCU.
The deadline for submitting applications by college students is February 25th 2022!
Winners will be notified in late May 2022.
Faxed, mailed, e-mailed and hand delivered (left in PSFCU branches) applications will not be considered. For more information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call PSFCU Marketing Department at 973-808-3240, ex. 6133
Banks, Credit Unions