#Polonia4Ukraine. Polonia Helps Refugees from Ukraine in Poland. Donating is Very Easy!
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union I
March 10, 2022
We encourage everyone to join PSFCU and the John Paul II Foundation of New Jersey in supporting Ukrainian refugees who are fleeing their country into Poland.
All collected funds will be sent to local charitable organizations providing direct assistance to Ukrainian refugees in Poland: local branches of Caritas in Poland and the John Paul II Foundation House in Lublin, where Ukrainian refugees are currently housed.
We will be sending the funds as they come in. Thus far we have sent four transfers:
- $20,000 to Caritas of the Lomza Diocese on 03/04
- $10,000 to the John Paul II Foundation House in Lublin on 03/04
- $20,000 to Caritas of the Elk Diocese on 03/07
- $20,000 to Caritas of the Drohiczyn Diocese on 03/09.
We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all those who have joined us in this humanitarian effort.
Donating is very easy:
- using PSFCU Online or Mobile Banking, you can transfer the money to the Foundation's account. Simply initiate a transfer to another member, enter JP2F as the recipient's name and 1467414 as the account number.
- For mobile transfer, select savings as the target account. In the memo field, write "Donation for Ukraine refugees".
- If you prefer to send a check, make it out to John Paul II Foundation with the memo “Donation for Ukraine Refugees,” and mail it to:
Polish & Slavic FCU
Ukraine Refugees Relief Fund
9 Law Drive
Fairfield, NJ 07004
SPONSORED ARTICLEFor the most up-to-date information, please contact the company directly.
The photos contained in the article serve only as an illustration of the article.
Banks, Credit Unions