COVID-19 Pandemic. Message From Iwona Karpeta, CEO - United Poles FCU
Iwona Karpeta, CEO - UP FCU I
April 24, 2020
If you need your loan payment, mortgage payment, or credit card payment skipped, please fill out our Skip-A-Payment Form and we'll process it for you ASAP. If you have a mortgage loan with us, after you request the skip-payment, will receive a follow-up survey from us so that we can modify the terms of the loan to best fit your needs.
The direct assistance payments ($1,200 max for qualified taxpayer and $500 per child), will be directly deposited on April 22nd and 29th. The Treasury will be using the direct deposit information they had on your last year's tax returns. You can check your account thru our Home Banking first thing in the morning to check if you received your assistance payment. Those payments will have TAX REF in the transaction description.
If the Treasury doesn’t have your direct deposit information on file, please visit www.irs.gov to provide your account information. First checks will go out on April 18, 2020 and are scheduled to be printed and mailed out daily.
We are an approved PPP lender. Unfortunately as of Wed, April 15th, the funds allocated for the program were fully exhausted. We are awaiting Congress to take action with the 2nd pool. You can still submit your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the program re-opens, we will process them promptly.
- Perth Amboy office will be open Mondays and Wednesdays 10AM- 4PM, Thursdays 10AM-6PM and Saturdays 9AM-12PM
- Linden office will be open Tuesdays 10AM-4PM and Fridays 10AM-6PM
Please keep in mind that you must wear a face mask/cover when you're in our lobbies. You won't be allowed access, if you don't.
- If you don't have a debit card yet, give us a call to get one sent to you ASAP.
- All late fees continue to be waived. All checking account fees are waived as well.
- Be on high-alert for coronavirus-related scams.
You can contact our staff members directly at the cell phone numbers below. We will respond to your calls or text messages during our normal business hours. DO NOT text us your account or Social Security Numbers.
- Iwona Karpeta: 732.619.7744
- Renata Wilusz: 732.619.8049
- Marta Bogusz: 732.619.8603
- Aneta Szewczyk: 732.470.3188
- Natalia Wlodyka: 732.470.3662
We are in this together and we will get thru this together. Stay healthy. Stay safe. Stay Home.
Dzwoniąc powołaj się na reklamę z POLONIJNEJ KSIĄŻKI - Polish Pages.
ARTICLES OF THIS COMPANY
Find an article
FIND A COMPANY
Add your business to our directory
Do you have a business?
- Register an account
- Add info for easy finding
- Get new customers