Krakus European Delicatessen - Polish Grocery and Delicatessen Located in the Kensington Neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY
Krakus European Delicatessen - Brooklyn, NY I
Weddings, Communions, Parties
June 27, 2023
The store is known for its wide selection of traditional Polish food products, including meats, cold cuts, bread, dairy products, sweets and more.
The store also offers a variety of ready meals.
Polish food products:
- Fresh bread from Polish bakeries: Northside Bakery, Crumbs, Syrena
- Fresh meats from Bacik (hams, bacon, sausages, sausages, pate, ribs, Berlinki frankfurters)
- Dairy products (kefir, buttermilk, cream, cottage cheese, cheese, homogenized cheese, milk, butter)
- Various types of herring (Cracovia, Lowell, Seko, Lisner)
- Frozen food (large selection of dumplings, casseroles, soups, vegetables, fish, pancakes, noodles and dumplings)
- A wide selection of canned meat and fish
- Pasta, groats
- Cucumbers (Lowell, Syrena, Bacik, Cracovia, Square, Polonaise, Vavel)
- Cabbage (Lowell, Syrena, Bacik, Cracovia, Square, Polonaise, Vavel)
- Sweets (Wedel, Złotokłos, Wawel, Solidarność, Goplana)
- Fresh donuts "pączki" every day, including rose, blueberry, multifruit, raspberry, cheese, pudding, nutella and cakes from Polish bakeries.
- Salty snacks (Lajkonik, Beskidzkie, Crunchips, Przysnacki, Łapsy)
- Teas (fruit, herbal, green, black from Herbapol)
A large selection of Polish herbs, cosmetics and chemicals
- Cosmetics (Ziaja, Joanna, Soraya, Nivea, AA, Pani Walewska)
- Cleaning products (Persil, Ludwik, Fairy, Lenor, Perwoll, Vizir, Pronto)
Dishes and delicacies for every Polish and American holiday
- Dishes for every holiday, Christmas, Easter (like small hams, sausages, bacon and tenderloins and white raw sausage), Fat Thursday, New Year's Day, Women's Day, Valentine's Day, etc.
SPONSORED ARTICLEFor the most up-to-date information, please contact the company directly.
The photos contained in the article serve only as an illustration of the article.
Deli, Groceries I Catering