Scholarships 2022 from The Polish and Slavic Center in New York
Centrum Polsko-Słowiańskie I
Polish-American and Polish Organizations
October 31, 2022
The Polish and Slavic Center offers scholarships to outstanding young members of our community to help them reach their dreams about higher education. Deadline to submit scholarship applications is November 15, 2022.
Submit your application and accompanying documents to:
by mail: Polish&Slavic Center, 176 Java St., Brooklyn, NY 11222
Rules and Regulations
- Applicant must be a member of P&SC
- Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate program or a graduate program in an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Applicant must have a 3.5 cumulative GPA or higher
- Completion of a P&SC Scholarship application. Applications that are incomplete or have errors will not be accepted
- Current resume
- Most recent academic transcript
- Two letters of reference from teachers, coaches, or mentors
- Passport-size photo
- $35 non-refundable application fee
The amount of scholarship will be determined based on merit by the Scholarship Committee
SPONSORED ARTICLEFor the most up-to-date information, please contact the company directly.
The photos contained in the article serve only as an illustration of the article.