PSFCU. Scholarship Program 2023 for College Students. Application Deadline is 2/24/23
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union I
February 24, 2023
Scholarship Program for college students. The program aims at rewarding young and ambitious PSFCU members who require financial assistance during their college education.
We are pleased to announce that, as in previous years, PSFCU has begun the new Scholarship Program for college students. The program aims at rewarding young and ambitious PSFCU members who require financial assistance during their college education.
The PSFCU Scholarship Program for college students constitutes a part of the overall PSFCU Scholarship Program. It is an autonomous PSFCU program geared towards both undergraduate and graduate students. Scholarship candidates must be PSFCU members and primary account holders at our Credit Union. They will be assessed by the Scholarship Committee, consisting of college teachers, based on their study results, extracurricular activities, and active involvement in Polish community organizations. Participation conditions, application forms and instructions are available below.
Program details and instructions:
- All applicants must be primary PSFCU members who opened their accounts prior to 01.01.2022
- Freshmen students (undergraduate) are not eligible
- PSFCU Scholarship may be obtained once at each stage of studies, e.g. one as a undergraduate and one as a graduate.
- Minimum GPA is 3.2
- Scholarship winners will be required to present a proof of enrollment for the fall term 2023 before receiving their scholarship.
- Two letters of reference: one academic recommendation from a faculty member or instructor that has taught you in college/graduate school and can evaluate your academic performance at college/graduate school level. The second recommendation can be from a professor/ academic instructor, coach, work supervisor, extracurricular activity or community leader - anyone (other than a family member) whose opinion you feel will be relevant.
All required documents should be submitted/uploaded in the following format:
last_name_first_name_file_name.pdf, eg. Kowalski_Jan_transcript.pdf; Kowalski_Jan_ACT.pdf
Please note: PSFCU employees are not eligible for the PSFCU Scholarship Program.
PLEASE NOTE! Applications must be filled online only. Each applicant will receive a verification number after the application is successfully submitted. Please keep this number for your records. The verification number is the only proof that the application was received by PSFCU.
The deadline for submitting applications by college students is February 24th 2023! Winners will be notified in late May 2023. Faxed, mailed, e-mailed and hand delivered (left in PSFCU branches) applications will not be considered. For more information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call PSFCU Marketing Department at 973-808-3240, ex. 6133
SPONSORED ARTICLEFor the most up-to-date information, please contact the company directly.
The photos contained in the article serve only as an illustration of the article.
Banks, Credit Unions