PSFCU Scholarship Program 2021 for College-Bound High School Seniors
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union I
December 10, 2020
2021 PSFCU Scholarship Program Has Just Begun! Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union once again is participating in the New York Credit Union Association’s scholarship program, which offers college-bound high school seniors the opportunity to compete for statewide college scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded up to $2,500 and may be used at a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
There is no fee for submitting an application, but applicants must be:
- Member of Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union;
- College-bound high school seniors at the time of application; and
- Attending either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution for the first time in the fall of 2021.
Students can take advantage of this opportunity by following these simple steps:
- Fill out and save on your device the scholarship application form, download it here;
- Obtain the verification code by calling our Member Services Center at 1.855.773.2848 or visiting the PSFCU (without this code you cannot submit your application).
- Submit the application with supporting documents (a high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11, ACT/PSAT/SAT transcript and required essay) through the NYCUA website (please see link below) by uploading separate files either in the pdf or MS Word format. Your parent or guardian must sign the Certification and Release Authorization on the last page of the application form.
Submit your application and documents here:
Nominee and Nominated By
When you start submitting your application, you will be asked to fill out the Nominee and Nominated By fields. Input your name and email address for both sections. You can disregard the section asking for the reasons for nomination. Basically, you need to just fill in the required fields.
- Submit the completed application and supporting materials no later than January 8, 2021.
Applications received after this deadline will not be considered. If any portion is incomplete or missing, the application will not be considered.
- Don’t wait until last minute to apply;
- Obtain the verification code from PSFCU by calling 1.855.773.2848 or visiting one of the PSFCU branches;
- No scanner, no problem. If you are unable to submit your application, bring completed application and supporting documents to any of the PSFCU branches. Designated branch employees will scan the documents and complete the submission on your behalf and will print out the submission confirmation for you.
- If you have not been able to take either the SAT, PSAT or ACT due to COVID-19 restrictions, you should still submit your application.
- Include spring sports that you were planning to play last year. You can also do the same for this year if your fall sports have been moved to the spring.
In early spring, applications will be judged against other submissions statewide. Winners will be announced in May. For more information about this scholarship program, contact Marketing Department by calling 973-396-9514 or emailing email@example.com