NY. Free Tax Services in Greenpoint at PSC - part of the VITA program
Centrum Polsko-Słowiańskie I
Polish-American and Polish Organizations
March 09, 2022
The Polish & Slavic Center, as the largest Polish social-cultural institution operating on the East Coast, is once again offering its clients free tax services for 2021 as a part of the VITA program.
To qualify for the program, you must NOT:
- Have a personal or family income exceeding $75,000 for 2021
- Be a home or business owner
For a previously agreed upon meeting you must bring:
- A valid photo ID
- The original Social Security card or ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) for each member of your tax filing (ex. Spouse, children)
- Income information (W-2 or 1099 Forms)
- Information on any income from bank accounts, investments, etc.
- A copy of tax settlements for 2020
- Any recipients of unemployment insurance need to provide a 1099-INT form
- Anyone filing as self-employed needs to provide proof of earnings and any receipts associated with the work
If anyone would like their tax refund to be put directly in their bank account will need to provide their account and routing number
Anyone filing as a married couple will need to provide written consent for the electronic joint filing from both spouses
To set up an appointment please call the Polish & Slavic Center, Wednesday-Friday 9am - 4pm.
Phone Number: (718) 594-0894
SPONSORED ARTICLEFor the most up-to-date information, please contact the company directly.
The photos contained in the article serve only as an illustration of the article.